Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A perfect start to the day.

Today's the day for me to go to the Parking Office to get my new guest passes. Tried to do this a couple weeks ago during their evening Hour, but was just to cowed by the line that wrapped countless numbers of times around the office and went out the door.

Since someone poached my recycle bin, I'm going to have to pay a visit to the DPW garage to get another one, as well.

Seems fitting that I should wake up with a rash on my legs, my stomach in knots, my neck and shoulders tensed, and my teeth firmly clenched together. Wouldn't have it any other way.

5 comments:

Nick said...

Parking garage? I didn't think you had a car... why do you need a parking space for? Or is this your first foray into real estate? :P

Be said...

No: I have to get permits for guests to park on my street. Also, we have recycling here and someone took my recycle bin. I had to go to the Department of Public Works garage to get a new one.

Be said...

I walked to both places, then over to work. So there.

Yogo said...

We have green recycling bins here that hardly no one uses.

Be said...

Could you send me a couple?
I'm going to be starting my seeds soon, so sometimes use an extra as a cold frame.