Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bêtes Fauves



Ampersand's filled out quite a bit over the past few months. It seems that her fur has become easier to manage and her mood has improved considerably.

Hal calls her a badger now.



Guilty! Mamasan's been getting into a lot of mischief lately: recently, he got himself locked into the spare room over night and trashed everything he could lay claws on. I wouldn't speak to him or let him near me for a couple days.

Hal thinks that he's been taking jerk lessons.

2 comments:

Nick said...

The brown spot on his upper lip on Mamasan's upper lip area makes it look like he's curled his lip up like he's almost growling at the camera. Pretty funny.

Be said...

Nick: I was thinking that the face pattern made him look a bit like the French lady who had the partial face transplant.

Pablo: You know I love it when you get all Lovecraftian on me.