Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Aah, the memories.

"Bev?"
"Hmm? Why're you calling me so late? Who's dead?"
"Ummm, Bev?"
"What's wrong? You know I gotta get up early."
"Bev?"
"What?"
"I guess I woke you up. I guess you didn't see the TV then."
"No? Why?"
"I just saw you on MTV. You looked REALLY pissed off."

***

I thought that they were Emerson students out on Charles filming (sigh) yet.another.student.documentary, so when they turned the camera my way, I gave them the nastiest look possible. Turns out that the sourpuss ended up in a montage someplace during season six. My brother caught it one night, recorded it another, and still brings it up to embarass me in front of family/boyfriends. Little does he know that I have no shame.

3 comments:

FUNKYBROWNCHICK said...

Revel in your minutes of fame!!!

I'm such a ham and when I lived in LA, I was such an TV whore. I was a final contestant on MTV's "Singled Out" and I was once in the front row on "The Price is Right."

Ah, fame ... give it to me now! :)

Stolie
http://funkybrownchick.blogspot.com

Be said...

Snort. A girlfriend of mine actually made it on Jeopardy. She didn't win, but we were so impressed by her having survived the auditions, etc.

Pablo said...

Cool!

Bev, Rock Star!

That's almost as good as,

John Derbyshire, Kung Fu Action Movie Villain!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1406373/