Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Aah, the memories.

"Bev?"
"Hmm? Why're you calling me so late? Who's dead?"
"Ummm, Bev?"
"What's wrong? You know I gotta get up early."
"Bev?"
"What?"
"I guess I woke you up. I guess you didn't see the TV then."
"No? Why?"
"I just saw you on MTV. You looked REALLY pissed off."

***

I thought that they were Emerson students out on Charles filming (sigh) yet.another.student.documentary, so when they turned the camera my way, I gave them the nastiest look possible. Turns out that the sourpuss ended up in a montage someplace during season six. My brother caught it one night, recorded it another, and still brings it up to embarass me in front of family/boyfriends. Little does he know that I have no shame.

2 comments:

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Revel in your minutes of fame!!!

I'm such a ham and when I lived in LA, I was such an TV whore. I was a final contestant on MTV's "Singled Out" and I was once in the front row on "The Price is Right."

Ah, fame ... give it to me now! :)

Stolie
http://funkybrownchick.blogspot.com

Be said...

Snort. A girlfriend of mine actually made it on Jeopardy. She didn't win, but we were so impressed by her having survived the auditions, etc.