Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Spring Cleaning

I finally got around to tidying up my blogroll; took out a couple links that didn't work any more and added a few:

Daniel Drezner goes up, as whether he's writing about the latest NYTimes op eds, politicking in religion, baseball or chocolate, it's an engaging read.

Norman Geras also comments on a wide range of topics, links to a virtual version of a game that I just learned how to play this past Easter, and is such a clear-headed, reasonable, Liberal-minded liberal-left (does that make sense?) voice.

Mme Adèle, author, former singer and French teacher, has a veritable treasure trove of links to literacy, writing, and children's book sites in the UK (and perhaps beyond). In looking at her latest works, I do have to say that I'm more than a little intrigued by the first ballet stories.

Some of us jot little notes down here and there in our little web journals. Some actually write.

Bloggers cannot live off their text alone, and that is why we have the Carnival of the Recipes.

Oh, and since I am reading this regularly - why don't you give it a try?

No comments: