Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Not that anyone was wondering, but it's been just horrible at work lately. As I currently am a body without a title or job description, I've been getting jerked in what seems to be a hundred directions at once. Today I spent a good portion of the day turning bar charts into bell curves for one group that either couldn't or wouldn't figure out how to do this for themselves. I must have done nearly 100 of the blessed things. When I finally got out of the office and headed home, I was in such a frame of mind as to look upon the ordinarily beautiful Victorian houses perched on Prospect Hill as being no better than the hovels made of corrugated metal and cardboard on the outskirts of Sao Paolo. It's not a good place to be when you see ugly even in the beautiful like that. I hope that stuff calms down soon. I fear that things will only improve, though, if I move on. Just feel too tired to contemplate taking on that moving-on thing.

No comments: