Monday, January 09, 2006

Grandpa passed away this weekend. Though details are sketchy at this point, I'd like to think that he died peacefully in his sleep, happy from spending a couple lucid hours eating something good and talking to my cousin.

Though I'm going to miss him, I can't cry over this. Just not able to. His last weeks were gruelling; not anything that I'd ever want to have to live through.

Also, a part of him died when Grandma died four years ago. They'd been together for nearly 65 years, and all he really wanted was to get back to her as soon as he could.

5 comments:

Nick said...

I hope it was peacefull... and I'm sorry sorry Be.

Be said...

Thanks, Nick. I'm thinking that it was.

Yogo said...

So sorry to hear about this, Be. I hope there's peace for him now.

Richard Lawrence Cohen said...

Sorry for your loss, Be. It sounds like he had a life full of love.

Richard Lawrence Cohen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.