Thursday, October 21, 2004

Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!





At the beginning of this week, would anyone have guessed that they'd actually do it? Four games in a row they won. Two of the longest games in baseball history played (two nights ago having clocked in at nearly six hours. One Yankee player said that the couple days in Boston actually felt like a month). Gosh, they really wanted this one.

Now - this is the first time since 1986 that they've made it to the series, and what a heartbreaker that was. (I remember it like it was yesterday - I was a sophomore in high school, and the only Sox fan aside from the Korean exchange student.) Will this be 86 all over again? Should we even worry? My goodness, they not only beat the Yankees...they crushed them! After being behind 3/0. My word.

NY Times lead article

Boston Globe lead article.

I've got to go to bed now.
Tomorrow, off to find something pink hopefully.
Good night!

No comments: