Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Now's as good a time as any to mention that National Poetry Month starts soon. With that, I like to dust off my other blog: Waiting for April.

Most of what I write (like here) can be taken with a fairly large grain of salt, as I'm neither a writer nor was I educated to be - I just like rhythmic placement of words and diverse means of conjuring images. Sometimes it's fun to think in different ways from my day-to-day and to wax eloquent over something I find particularly compelling.

Would love to hear from any friends and potential friends about poetry that moves, gives pause for thought, thrills. Just drop me a line with a poem and maybe a bit of an explanation as to why it moves you. If you have a site and would like to post there, just send me a link, and I'll put it up at my April site.

Thanks, and until April!

No comments: