Saturday, May 29, 2004

Finally! a decent day outside.
Am feeling a bit muzzy headed and tired, but I think I really need to profit from this sun - it might not come back.

Lots of work needs to be done in the garden, transplanting, etc. I'm afraid that a lot of my plants got waterlogged. I hope that they'll dry out enough to actually thrive like I think that they could. The tomato seedlings are looking kind of unhealthy, but the peas are looking pretty nice. I even have four pods already!

Finished the shawl made of the cookie monster blue yarn extravaganza. I'm thinking of making one from a nice purple yarn I picked up the other night. Then I'd like to make a little something for me, for a change - nothing complicated, just something.

Feeling a bit down, as am on a love stinks kick at the moment. Not too inspired to think, to be witty, to write. Just want to work with the hands, to not think too hard. Just be for now.

Enjoy the long weekend if you have one. I'm certainly going to try.

No comments: