Thursday, March 05, 2009

"Everything is Amazing Right Now, and Nobody's Happy."



We were howling at this today. I'm not that old, but I remember party lines (my grandparents had one until the early 80s) and relay operators. I remember physically having to go through a catalogue full of actual index cards in a library in order to do research. I remember coffee shop coffee *before* Starbucks. Heck, I remember when my blog was just a bit of scribbles in a notebook (pictures and video not included).

We are spoiled nowadays and I think sometimes that we're too dumb to realize it.

(Thanks, Anna!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just so accurate!

Be said...

Hey: I fly a lot and I'm always in awe of the fact that, though hurdling across the atmosphere at breakneck speeds, somehow I make it to where I need to go in one piece. It's amazing.