Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I've had enough of 2005 already.

I'm sorry, but lately it seems as though someone's really been out to get me. I can't seem to get rid of the nasty cough I've had since I caught the flu a month ago. It's been difficult to breathe of late (and I don't know if it's because of stale air, pollution or what) - almost to the point where I've been having to stop a number of times on my walks in to work. Now, the latest thing is that I'm having a particularly nasty allergic reaction to something in my environment. I've also noted that I'm bumping into things a fair bit more often than before. Granted, I've always been known as klutzy and I have been a bit more tired than usual. I worry, though, sometimes, as we've got some degenerative conditions running in the family.

Work's been particularly hectic of late, as well - lots of thankless stuff that feels like it's just going through the motions.

Granted, things aren't as bad as they could be (thank heavens), but they aren't so great, either. I'm trying to find my way out of all this, and I will, eventually. I hope I don't sound like I'm feeling sorry for me, or like I'm fishing for wishes or anything. That's really not the case. I've just been really under the weather, and inexplicably guilty over that.

No comments: