Saturday, June 12, 2004

Sleepy Saturday morning for this girl. Got some amazing chiropractic - made me relaxed to the point of dozing off most of the afternoon. Enjoyed a little 'quality time' with the boss and two friends from work, with the help of Neil Diamond's latest album and the restaurant-sized bottle of Pavão. Today, instead of climbing mountains, I think it will be a quiet afternoon either at the beach or the Arnold Arboretum.

I apologize for the short and often flat posts of late. Couple factors: I'm running around a lot - moreso than usual. Also, am doing a lot of mental processing. Generally, while ruminating, I don't have much room for anything else.

Think it's time to just use the body and not worry so much about the mind. Stuff will sort itself soon enough, I'm sure.

No comments: