Friday, February 01, 2008

Hooray for me!

Yesterday was my birthday, by the way. I turned 37. That's a prime number, just like 01/31/1971. How come nobody seems impressed with this like I am?



(This was to celebrate a milestone in my roommate's* life last weekend. I actually spent my birthday in the bathtub reading about the Monroe Doctrine by the light of a single candle. Pretty, too, though not as nice as this.)

---

* She's pretty neat as she puts up with me photographing everything from her dinners to her cat and candles.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Happy Birthday chica!

Be said...

Many thanks, chiquillo!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday but I'm catching up. You are such a young chickie poo! Sean and I are 43!!! We both take so many pills you'd think we were seniors and I've begun a crazy vitamin regimen just for kicks. We've got a middle-age spread going big time; Sean has restless legs, sleep apnea, thyroid problem; I'm just nutty... Oh dear! And grey hairs - please girlfriend. The two of us have plenty. I've even begun to buy wrinkle cream! LUV YA!