Friday, December 21, 2007

Posted From Home (Finally).

I've been a happy RCN customer for about four years now. Love my service, love the techs, love the support folks with whom I will play an occasional game of "let's see if you remember how to manoeuver through Cutesy X version Domestic Shorthair.*" This love has not changed a bit.

However, based on my recent experiences with Comcast, I can honestly say that THEY SUCK. IF THEY WERE THE LAST TELECOM/ISP IN THE US, I'D JURY RIG A SETUP WITH SOUPCANS AND SOME STRING BEFORE I PARTOOK OF THEIR "SERVICE."

B@stards cut all my phone/data lines the other night while setting up my landlord's new service. I hate them. I hate them and I'm not even a customer. Way to go, jerks.

***

* Since I'm still running Hal's old groundscore, there are limits to my upgrade capabilities. Doctor visits, heat and school take priority over new toys right now. It runs, I've got it backed up. Works for me.

No comments: