Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Since I am a bureaucrat, I spend a lot of time in an office, pushing paper to other bureaucrats. Sometimes I get tunnel vision, as I am in a very small area doing a number of little pieces of jobs. This can really bring a girl down if she's not careful.
Trying to get the thinking out of the quotidien - trying to remember how to be a bit more creative, since that's more in my nature.

Anyhow, though it's more chronologically spring than by looking out the window spring - I reminded myself (a bit late) to get out the seeds for the garden. Surprise, surprise!:

To be started tonight in egg containers:
tomatoes (two varieties)
portulaca

To be started ASAP outdoors (hopefully by the beginning of next week in a cold frame:
kale
lettuce
peas

To be started after frost danger's past (everything else):
cucumber
zucchini
lavender
basil
dill
catnip
shasta daisies
dianthus
cosmos
snapdragons
marigolds
fuzzy, purple cattaill-ey perennial

I have my work cut out for me.

No comments: