Sunday, March 21, 2004

Cannot believe that the weekend is over. The past day and a half were wasted to some sort of stomach bug. I hate having my time taken from me like that. Instead of getting out to Revere for the first time of the season, we stayed home and watched movies again: The Manchurian Candidate, Nights of Cabiria, Down By Law.

Got to thank Lucy Lee over at Mind's Eye Yarns for her sweater pattern in Interweave from a couple years ago. I made three so far and am so pleased with how they came out. She mentioned that she's devoting more time to pattern writing and has submitted about a dozen for the book "Stitch N Bitch II." Good luck to her on that!

The hand is healing up nicely, though it's still too painful to apply much pressure on the right index finger. Keyboarding isn't excruciating anymore - though piano still hurts quite a lot. Guess I'm just going to have to try to take it easier this next week.

No comments: