Monday, September 29, 2003

Numbers that made up my weekend:

24 = number of jars of jelly/fruit I put up on Saturday
-4 apple/no pectin
-4 mint
-9 apple w/pectin
-7 blueberry applesauce

6 = types of perennials I identified in the box that my neighbor gave me on Sunday

9 = number of pounds I lost so far on the low carbohydrate diet I started two weeks ago

3 = piano teachers I'm talking to about lessons

1 = number of knitting projects completed this weekend

3 = number of UFOs (un finished objects) left in my knitting project pile

2 = movies I watched on 'GBH 44 dealing with infidelity and murder Sunday night ("The Postman Always Rings Twice" and "The Paradine Case" - Early Hitchcock, Early Gregory Peck. Sigh.)

90 = number of minutes I got to plunk out music on my instrument

0 = how many hikes I got to go on

4 = number of kitties I was taking care of this past week

63 = number of CDs I have for my halloween costume

37 = how many more I still need (hint hint)

Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was fair to middling. Decently productive, too.

No comments: