Sunday, October 19, 2003

Well, now that I don't have four hours of baseball a night to keep me busy, I guess I can start this up again. Aah well. I think that that's prettymuch the universal feeling around here. Yes, pitcher's hubris, combined with poor management decisions make for a 'curse.' But...now we all can get back to life and have a good night's sleep.

The weekend was a nice one. Very low key. Apple picking in the Mystic River Reserve.
Bit of a wander over to Davis Square today. Ran into the 'Cat Lady' over at the Goodwill. You know her, she's the one who says that she's a geneticist and tortures cats. She was harassing folks at the store for something and a police woman came in and removed her.

Saw some actually edifying TV tonight, bless PBS. "That's Entertainment II" and "Sabrina." (the original one, not the Harrison Ford one.) Glorious chick fare, that one.

Have given up on making the CD dress, since it's nearly Halloween and I've not nearly enough discs. Have decided on the second choice quick and dirty outfit. I think I'm going to be a funky angel. Anyone have a California Angels cap I could borrow?

Back to knitting for a bit. Then bed. Goodness, I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.

Happy Monday, anyway.

No comments: