Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Sorry for the no shows over the past week. My bit of time outside of work has been coopted for piano, knitting and baseball. I'd like to think that I'm getting somewhere in two of the three realms.

Did a quickie poll around the office to see if my shaving my head would help the Sox. A couple people said that I'd never know until I tried. One woman looked at me and emphatically said, "no."

Politics? Well, we've gone from Bush = Hitler to Arnold = Hitler. Ooh, that was a stretch. There are so many who think that they are just so clever over that one.
Mark Steyn has a great article regarding that. Check out his website:

http://www.marksteyn.com

The article I'm referring to is about CNN Coverage. It should be one of his more current ones. There's plenty of other good stuff there to take a look at as well. So, do give a look.



No comments: