Tuesday, August 19, 2008

There's so much to get done:

Get the savings stuff squared away. I do need money, after all. This is turning out to be more complicated than I'd originally thought.

Find new health insurance. I'm not getting COBRA, as it's absolutely extortionate.
My knee's taken a turn for the worse and absolutely has to get looked at/worked over (not to mention the standing appointments with the shrink...the guy-know...the dentist). Besides, there's that new law in effect that'll have an impact on my taxes if I don't find some sort of insurance.

Start packing. I'm staying on Winter Hill for a few more weeks, as there was just no way I could get everything done by September First. I look around at the seven years of accumulated Stuff and think, Oh God, where do I even begin?

Talk to Tutoring and sign up for classes. I had to throw the courses, as I just couldn't function well enough to get work turned in. I don't know if I'm more upset at myself for not asking for more help or for letting work (and life in general) get to me the way it did.

Anyway, this stuff all needs to get taken care of and this is why I quit the job (aside from the lack of fulfillment, pay, respect, competent management, etc). Hopefully I'll right myself and then be able to move onward towards other things.

No comments: